Heidi by Johanna Spyri was first published in 1881, and has charmed audiences ever since. From the 1937 version starring Shirley Temple to the 1974 Japanese anime version titled Heidi, Girl of the Alps, Heidi has been the symbol of kindness, friendship and making the best of any situation for children everywhere. And now, a new film verison directed by Alain Gsponer is bringing Heidi back to the cinema.
To win a FREE pair of tickets to see Heidi, just login or register below and answer the following question! (Remember to include your contact details when you register!) Deadline for registration is June 16. (Terms and conditions apply.)
- This offer is valid until June 16, 2016.
- Tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each participate must provide Hong Kong mailing address.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.
- All personal data provided will be treated as strictly confidential. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to receive the information from SCMPP and the partners of SCMPP.