A five-year-old Indian boy, Saroo, gets lost on the streets of Calcutta, India and has to fend for himself before being adopted by a couple in Australia. Twenty-five years later, Saroo is gripped by the need to find his family. What follows in an incredible true story about one man's determination to find where he belongs.
To WIN a pair of preview tickets to see Lion, just answer the following question:
Who is the director of Lion?
Send your answer with your name, email, telephone number and school name to firstname.lastname@example.org by TOMORROW, February 3, 2pm.
Details of the preview:
Date: Sunday, February 5, 2017
Venue: GH Whampoa
Terms and conditions
- This offer is valid until 2.00pm on Februrary 3, 2017.
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- Tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each participant must provide a Hong Kong mailing address.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.
- All personal data provided will be treated as strictly confidential. Please email email@example.com if you do not wish to receive the information from SCMPP and the partners of SCMPP.