Heidi Suen's 11 thoughts the night before school starts
By Heidi Suen, 16, St. Paul’s Convent School
- Can I have a new phone for the start of a new school year?
- Ask mother to set her alarm clock and wake me up!
- Thinking about which pair of new socks to wear
- Polish the school shoes!
- Hoping the next day will have black rainstorm or typhoon no. 8!
- Wishing friends to nominate you to be class monitor the next day
- Would I have to endure another year with the same loathed students or teachers?
- Would dad raise the amount of money for lunch?
- Pray to God for a good dream!
- Play video games as much as possible to end the summer, or
- Struggling to finish all the summer homework within the 12 hours before school