May 16, 2017
February 14, 2017
February 08, 2017
December 13, 2016
November 08, 2016
October 25, 2016
- I've always heard African people do rain dances when there are droughts. I wonder if I can do a rain dance and call Rainstorm Signal 8...
- So, I've set my alarm on my watch, my phone and on a virtual clock for school tomorrow. I hope to hear none of them ring tomorrow morning.
- "The new One Direction music video, the Teen Music Awards, Donald Trump's feline haircut" I think I've done enough research on the list of topics to be discussed at school after a long summer. Oh wait! I think I forgot something...THE MINIONS!
- Hmmm..my dog ate my homework seems to be the perfect excuse to not give it in tomorrow. But I'm a little worried about my Biology teacher, she probably knows dogs don't like paper.
- Let's see, I have 4 packets of gum, a bag of candies, a bar of chocolate and some coffee. Should be enough to keep me awake for a day.
- I wonder what my new teacher is going to look like tomorrow. She'll probably has glasses, all teachers do. Since she's from the UK, I can totally see Harry Potter frames, with curly hair like Hermione, and who can forget, most likely a Voldemort-inspired evil smile when we don't hand in homework.
- I fulfilled my summer holiday resolution of not doing any exercise at all. But the school is going to make me break it tomorrow. Yes, its time to climb stairs again.
- Why does our school make us shut off phones in class? I mean, you can learn with your phone, you know, like how you can style your hair like a kpop star!
- Okay, so after 2 months worth of pure procrastination, it's finally the night before school starts and I've got Chemistry, Biology, Math, Economics and Physics assignments to finish in one night. Wish me luck!
- So, I'm supposed to introduce myself in class tomorrow. If I talk about sports, people are going to see me as a jock. If I talk about the presidential debate, people will start thinking I'm into debate and public speaking. I know! Maybe I should go into studies..I'll get higher grades by becoming his/her pet without having to work hard!
- Let's just face it. School is an unavoidable part of life. It's best we all just "Keep Calm and Carry On"