June 18, 2017
March 24, 2017
February 10, 2017
January 06, 2017
December 23, 2016
October 25, 2016
More than just gers and grass: Hong Kong Scouting Association gives local teens a look at university life in Inner Mongolia
October 13, 2016
October 07, 2016
- I cannot even believe this... but i miss the cafeteria food.
- Please...please... let this term be a good one.... let my new teachers be nice... let me ace my exams...
- The beauty sleep was good whilst it lasted.
- I wonder whether my friends had a nice summer? (secretly so jealous of everyone who went overseas for so long)
- Where did I put my uniform? Is it even ironed?
- I can't seem find anything that is supposed to go in my school bag.
- Oh no... was I supposed to finish this chapter? Did they even teach this whole unit?
- Dear whoever determines school holidays, please make summers last five months next time.
- Let the race begin.
- WAIT WE HAD TO COMPLETE THIS FOR HOMEWORK?! (slams fist periodically on the table in frustration)
- Calls classmate: What is the schedule for tomorrow? Yeah I have no idea what is going on... you too? oh well.. #yolo.