August 03, 2017
January 06, 2017
September 23, 2016
July 14, 2016
- Oh my god summer is finally over I have to wake up at 6 and start sitting in a boring old classroom. Well, I can see my friends again, so that’s a bonus. I miss Mel so much that it hurts.
- I'm so nervous what will the classmates be? What will the teachers be? I hope they’re all nice. I don’t want the whole situation to be awkward.
- Wait lemme set my alarm so I won't be late. Let's see 6:00, 6:05, 6:10.. Oh screw it I'll just set 10 of them, and probably going to snooze them all.
- “Hey Cheryl? Yeah can we wait at the canteen tomorrow morning? Yeah, ok thanks boo.” Phew, now I don’t have to walk in the classroom alone like a loner and have company.
- Ugh I can’t sleep, what would happen if I don’t go to sleep? Will I die? Did I prepare my uniform just now? Wait Did I pack my folders and homework? Oh my god I haven’t finish my homework yet, whyy.
- What if I’m not cool enough and no one likes me? Holy I need to wake up earlier to set my hair and be neat for once. Gotta make a good impression.
- Will something exciting happen tomorrow? What if one teacher had an accident and I don’t have to see him? Am I prepared to start my new school life? I am so not.
- Wait I need to post on Instagram and snapchat *whips out my phone* “Urgh can’t sleep, too excited for school…not.” #goingbacktoschoolsucks
- What would I give to begin summer holidays now? I could go to the beach or play video games or fly to London.
- How long do I have before beginning to study and pay attention in class for exams? Can I like go out with friends next week? Meh I’ll do something productive next summer.
- I hate school, I hate everyone, I hate my life. I know I’m always asking myself this, but who the hell invented school? I should probably google it, I can’t sleep anyway.