Poppy D'Abo's 11 thoughts the night before school starts
By Poppy D'Abo, 11, Sherborne Girls
- Why do I have to wake up early? Wouldn’t it be easier if we started at noon?
- I swear, I need a 6 month holiday twice a year
- Is 20 coloured pens, 6 rubbers, 2 notebooks, 10 pens and 13 pencils enough for school?
- My brain can’t handle the THOUGHT of homework!
- What if I get the worst teacher?
- Can’t wait to see my mates! At least we can suffer together…
- On the bright side theres only 309 days till summer!
- I can’t wait to brag about my summer of watching TV and catching up on sleep…
- School should be illegal!
- WHAT? I have to go to bed at 8? I haven’t heard school night in a long time.
- Why are mum and dad so happy?