- Use a time-machine to get back to the first day of the summer holiday and enjoy the holiday all over again.
- Send a letter to the school principal to complain about the holiday being too short.
- Send a weather rocket to make heavy rain, so we don’t need to go to school.
- Use sleep potion to make the Sun sleep longer and give the Moon a lot of “Energy Bars” to eat.
- Turn the school teachers and the principal into Minions, then we don’t need to go to school – we don’t know the Minion’s language – can’t communicate.
- Oh no ! I still haven’t finished my homework !
- Use magic to make all the schools disappeared.
- Make time goes slower, then I can sleep longer and play more and watch television all night long.
- I hope my best friends can be in my class and those bad classmates will disappear in the thin air.
- Make a “Best Teacher Award” for whom is kind and give less homework to students. This will encourage teachers to give out less homework.
- Prepare some cardboards with this message written on them:
“We need a break !”
Ask all the classmates to raise up the cardboards when the teachers come into the classroom.