Island School's ANAIA 2017 charity fashion show to target stereotypes, highlight diversity, and celebrate self-confidence
March 16, 2017
Surviving ready-to-wear fashion and jealous colleagues - cheongsam's evolution at Linva Tailor on Cochrane Street
November 20, 2016
Could complete silence cause a complete breakdown? YP junior reporters enter anechoic chamber at HKU to find out
November 08, 2016
July 21, 2016
July 14, 2016
August 25, 2015
- It’s going to be a fresh, new, start… just kidding.
- How will I even wake up tomorrow? I’m currently nocturnal!
- I’m going to miss the bus.
- How much have I grown this summer?
- Okay, I guess my “summer body” will have to wait till next summer.
- Cool. I have 19 highlighters, 37 pencils and 65 pens. Just about right!
- What? There was homework?
- Ok… I need to finish 7 book reports, 5 novels and 2 essays by tomorrow!
- Where did my eraser go?
- Where did my school uniform go?
- Where did summer go?