May 23, 2018
September 01, 2017
July 22, 2017
HKDSE high scorer Cherry Ho didn't let brittle bone disease or numerous hospital visits keep her dream of studying law
July 13, 2017
July 06, 2017
June 18, 2017
These 25 questions will test your Harry Potter knowledge as we wait for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
November 11, 2016
Elizabeth Nyamayaro, the woman behind the United Nations' HeForShe campaign, says gender inequality isn't about men vs women
September 27, 2016
September 22, 2016
- Wonder if my new homeroom teacher would mind if I skipped the rest of the school year off.
- I am not going to finish this mountain of homework in time, God. Time for my once-in-a-lifetime miracle, perhaps?
- United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1: All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
- I refuse to return to the pigpen that speaks Latin.
- Dad, do you think I should go check if I have cancer? I mean, the probability is high and everything… And no, I’m not trying to skip school. At all.
- I wish global warming would hurry up and make all seasons summer.
- I thought child labour was illegal. Why on earth am I paying for it?
- I will build you ten shrines, the Almight Lord Zeus of Mount of Olympus. I will worship you every day. I will make sacrifices for you every hour. Please, please, please, just please strike my school with lightening.
- Remind me why we are subjected to slavery again?
- No wonder the government’s crap; they don’t give a damn about children welfare.
- Oh, to all the kids around the world who can’t afford education, you have no idea how lucky you are.