Here's what you need to know:
- Bookseller Lam Wing-kee spoked to at a packed media conference in Hong Kong last night.
- What he said was what a lot of people suspected was the truth.
What he said:
- Despite what fellow bookseller Lee Po said, when he was released on March 24, Lee told him he had not entered the mainland voluntarily
- His captors offered to let him go, if he gave them the names and addresses of people who had ordered books from the bookstore. They wanted him to return yesterday with the database.
- He had been kept alone in a room for five months.
- During that time he was not able to talk to a lawyer.
- The confession on CCTV was a sham. He had been forced to make it.