What do you do with old computer equipment or stationery? Here's a chance to can the clutter and help children in need. In May, Kids4Kids' Sharing for a Cause 2016 donation campaign will collect stationery and computer equipment to be distributed to the needy across Hong Kong.
How to participate:
- Register as a public or private collection point.
- Kerry Logistics will drop off collection boxes to your location.
- Collect, sort and pack the items from May 1 to 31.
- Kerry Logistics will pick up and deliver your boxes to Crossroads Foundation.
- Crossroads Foundation will distribute your donated items to those in need.
Register for a collection point and you'll receive confirmation email. In April, you will receive a Starter Kit with promotional material and a step-by-step guide to planning and promoting Sharing for a Cause in your community.