April Fool's Day is just around the corner and there are many ways you can have fun with your friends and family. We asked Young Post readers to share some of their best ideas for foolery
1. There's a prank from Diary of a Wimpy Kid that I want to try on my brother. I'll change all the clocks in the house, wake him up at 4am and tell him to get ready for school. I'd like to see how long it takes before he realises it is still early in the morning.
2. April 1 is my birthday. Just kidding. Happy April Fool's Day. No, seriously, it is my birthday. It actually is! I always have friends pretending not to believe me, so they'll deliberately not wish me a happy birthday until the next day. It's frustrating.
3. How about facing the wall opposite the lift doors with a group of friends? Others entering the lift later will be sure to copy your odd behaviour. Later, however, they will probably feel really embarrassed for following the crowd.
4. My birthday's on April 2. I think I would totally fall for it if my parents told me my birthday is actually on April 1.
5. I plan to hard boil all the eggs in the fridge and then put them back in. That will provide the family with a surprise they're not expecting at breakfast time.
6. Once I played a prank on my best friend which made her freak out. It happened on a day when we had science lesson. My mum put a pig's heart in a chocolate box so it was easier for me to carry to school for science class. As the chocolate box looked attractive, I pretended that there was chocolate inside and gave the box to my friend and told her it was a present for her. Incredibly. we're still best friends.
Pearl Tin Pui-yiu
7. One morning, before the teacher came in, my classmates wiped the entire blackboard with a wet towel. When the teacher began to write something on the blackboard, the words only became visible after several minutes.
8. I plan to copy a simple but interesting prank I saw on YouTube, called the Imaginary Friend Photo Prank. I simply need to ask someone to take a photo of me and my "imaginary friend" with my phone. When I take my phone back, I'll flick the screen to a photo taken previously, using exactly the same pose, with a real friend. When I show this to the person who took my photo, they'll surely be stunned by the appearance of someone they couldn't see before.
9. I told my sister there was a "bring your teddy bear to school day". She believed me and actually took a teddy to school. All her classmates laughed at her.
Tiffany Yip Wing-lam
10. I'd like to release three pigs into school, and label them "1", "2" and "4". Even when all three pigs were caught, people would still keep looking for pig No3 - although, of course, there wouldn't be one.
"De-stressing" will be our topic for next week's Top 10, so tell us all about your guilty pleasures and your favourite ways to chill out. Send your response, together with your name, age and school, to firstname.lastname@example.org