1. Getting to the gate 20 minutes early just to find out the plane got delayed ... again. You look like this:
When internally, you're more like this:
2. Absolutely hating armrests. You just want to lie down!
3. Feeling like a winner when your airline gives you food vouchers
Then realising that McDonald's is the only place open. Hmm ... how many chicken McNuggets could you get for HKD$500?
4. After all those chicken McNuggets you're like:
5. Feeling a secret bond with a fellow passenger when you realise you have synced your routines of checking the board for updates
.... then silently cursing them when they board and your flight is still delayed.
6. Wondering if you have lost two hours of your life ... or two days
Seriously, it's like time stands still at an airport.
7. Trying to remember what being freshly showered feels like
8. Trying to find an outlet to charge your phone is virtually impossible
9. Walking in the opposite direction on the travelator just because
10. Sprinting to a duty free shop to buy all the reduced price goods
11. Being able to fall asleep anywhere, anytime