In The Last Five Years, the love story between Jamie (Jeremy Jordan), a young, up-and-coming novelist, and Cathy (Anna Kendrick), a struggling actress, is told through singing. The story, and the music, will take audiences through a heartwarming and heartwrenching emotional rollercoaster.
Based on the acclaimed musical by Jason Robert Brown (Tony Award wining composer and lyricst), The Last Five Years is a musical comedy-drama that captures, with tenderness, understanding and great humour, what it really means to be in a relationship.
Young Post readers are in for a treat. Just answer the following question and register now for your chance to win FREE tickets to see the movie! Deadline for registration is June 9. (Terms and conditions apply.)
- This offer is valid until June 9, 2015.
- The first 50 yp.scmp.com members with correct answer will receive two complimentary tickets of "THE LAST FIVE YEARS".
- Tickets will be mailed to the provided address.
- One entry per HKID holder will be qualified for the registration, multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.
- All personal data provided will be treated as strictly confidential. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to receive the information from SCMPP and the partners of SCMPP.