July 22, 2017
HKDSE high scorer Cherry Ho didn't let brittle bone disease or numerous hospital visits keep her dream of studying law
July 13, 2017
July 06, 2017
June 18, 2017
These 25 questions will test your Harry Potter knowledge as we wait for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
November 11, 2016
Elizabeth Nyamayaro, the woman behind the United Nations' HeForShe campaign, says gender inequality isn't about men vs women
September 27, 2016
September 22, 2016
September 20, 2016
September 07, 2016
August 29, 2016
1. Binge-watch your favourite Korean dramas again.
2. Put on some weight; school is going to take a lot out of you – literally.
3. Burn all your textbooks. And summer homework.
4. Come up with good excuses for your missing textbooks and homework.
5. Catch the last of your Pokemon.
6. Go into hibernation; you won’t be getting any sleep once school starts.
7. Dye your hair rainbow; you’ll miss vibrant colours soon enough.
8. Go on a shopping spree for your back-to-school stationery.