These 25 questions will test your Harry Potter knowledge as we wait for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
November 11, 2016
Elizabeth Nyamayaro, the woman behind the United Nations' HeForShe campaign, says gender inequality isn't about men vs women
September 27, 2016
September 22, 2016
September 20, 2016
September 07, 2016
August 29, 2016
August 28, 2016
April 10, 2016
1. Binge-watch your favourite Korean dramas again.
2. Put on some weight; school is going to take a lot out of you – literally.
3. Burn all your textbooks. And summer homework.
4. Come up with good excuses for your missing textbooks and homework.
5. Catch the last of your Pokemon.
6. Go into hibernation; you won’t be getting any sleep once school starts.
7. Dye your hair rainbow; you’ll miss vibrant colours soon enough.
8. Go on a shopping spree for your back-to-school stationery.