We've all been there: delaying the inevitable when what we have to do is something we really don't want to do. It's amazing how creative we become when we want to procrastinate, isn't it?
1. I’ll just take a break for five minutes before starting.
2. Oh god it’s been an hour. I’ll start when the clock hits 12. A nice, round number.
3. Oops, it’s five past. Gotta wait until 30 past then.
4. Hey, I haven’t taken a shower yet! Let’s go do that. Can’t neglect hygiene.
5. I took my books out and set them on the table. I deserve a break!
6. Dinner time!
7. OH NO IT’S BEEN FIVE HOURS AND I HAVEN’T STARTED ANYTHING!
8. There’s no point in homework, in ten years I won’t even remember a single assignment, but I will remember this awesome movie I’m watching.
9. YES, MUM, I’M DOING MY HOMEWORK! GOD.
10. I am a failure and I’ll never accomplish anything in my life ... I need a snack to comfort my feelings of failure.
11. I’ve just given up on excuses at this point.
12. THIS ASSIGNMENT’S COUNTED IN MY REPORT CARD GRADE?!?!
13. Time to start work ... at 1am ... I need a midnight snack to keep me going.
All gifs via GIPHY