April 23 marks World Book Day. To celebrate, Young Post has decided to dress up! To get you in the spirit of things, every Thursday from now until World Book Day, we will be posting a list of 25 must-read books as some inspiration for costume ideas!
Can you guess which character sub-editor Sam is?
Or which book worm web-reporter Young is dressed up as?
We would love to see your creative costumes, so if you are inspired to dress up, take lots of photos, and tag us @youngposthk on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, using the hashtags #YPreads, #YPWorldBookDay and #YPinCharacter.
1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
2. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
3. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
6. Matilda by Roald Dahl
7. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
8. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
9. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
10. His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
11. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
12. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
13. Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell
14. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
15. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
16. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
17. Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
18. Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
19. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
20. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
21. The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
22. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
23. Charlie And The Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
24. Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
25. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling