1. vacuum flasks
2. They were often used as props in films.
3. “Hongkongers have a soft spot for Camel products”
4. (i) NG
5. (i) brand
(v) produced / made/manufactured
6. the signing of the Sino-British Joint Declaration/ the return of HK’s sovereignty to China in 1997/whether to stay in Hong Kong
7. (i) It may appear a bit oldfashioned/outdated/dated compared to stainless steel parts which more people use to make flasks.
(ii) Glass breaks more easily.
8. (i) It has better insulation and higher durability.
(ii) It preserves the original flavour of drinks better.