1. He can either stop the treatment, which will stop the pain but may shorten the patient’s life, or continue the painful treatment and likely extend her life.
2. (i) comprehensive
4. Watson quickly provides doctors around the world with evidence-based treatment plans
5. No, the article says other AI-powered doctors exist across the mainland
7. China has many patients and relatively few medical staff
8. any two of
(i) greeting visitors
(ii) registering visitors
(iii) helping them find the right doctor
10. They can interpret CT scans faster than human doctors.