1. (i) conducted
2. 30 kg
3. (i) NG
(iii ) NG
4. It is because her mother helps her carry the school bag when they journey home.
5. to ask the Education Bureau to provide funding for schools to implement the idea of sharing textbooks
6. (i) It takes a lot of effort to completely clean up the old books.
(ii) Using electronic books might be more harmful to children’s eyes.
7. Students can carry fewer books with them, and hence have a lighter school bag.
8. the weight and price of textbooks
9. Parents should help their children to pack school bags. Schools should provide storage facilities for their school children.