1. The restaurant serves insects as food for their customers.
2. Hong Kong
4. Insects provide a good source of protein, fibre, good fats and minerals for humans.
5. i) T
iii ) F
6. (i) Insects have an image problem.
(ii) It is hard to break down the psychological barriers of eating insects.
7. (i) survive
(ii ) insects
(iii) limited / little
(iv ) poverty
8. They defrost and wash the insects, deep fry them and then add in salt and pepper.
9. They want to introduce the concept of the benefits of eating insects and the benefits it can have on Earth.