1. Any two: (i) students are more likely to skip school, (ii) get poor grades, (iii) have lower self-esteem and (iv) health problems
2. (i) third
3. Teenagers are spending increasing amounts of time online.
4. (i) NG
5. They both agree that the best thing to do is ignore it.
6. (i) aspiring
(ii ) tolerance
7. Any two: (i) use a social media site's "report" button
(ii) block offensive users online
(iii) don’t share personal data online
8. Tell teachers or parents about the issue, or even call the police.