1. fried chicken
2. (i) it shouldn’t be too oily
(ii) the skin should be crisp
(iii) the meat should be moist
3. They only have one branch and it is in the restricted area of Chek Lap Kok airport.
4. (i) NG
5. crunchy, flavourful, piping hot, moist, tender
6. (i) it is boneless breast meat
(ii) the fried chicken is large and served whole, instead of cut up into small pieces
7. (i) It is the only place they tried which was not part of a chain.
(ii ) It is also the only place where the food is brought to the customers by a waitress.
8. cleanse the palate
9. some McDonald’s branches are good while others are disappointing.
10. greasy, dry, stringy, tasteless