1. To enhance its flavour and colour.
2. tea leaves, hot water, evaporated milk and sugar
3. The habit of drinking milk tea has spread from the grassroots to every social class.
4. Local Chinese who worked in Western-style restaurants learned to create a “localised” version of tea with milk, and brought it to tea stalls in the streets.
5. The “silk stocking” method, using a sack cloth, is no longer used. Restaurants today use a cotton cloth instead of the sack cloth used in the past.
6. (i) It should be served hot.
(ii) It should be served in a thick teacup.
8. (i) F, (ii) NG, (iii) T
10. headaches and fatigue