2. any two of: rent, education and parental ambitions for children, too many maids
3. He says they expect other people to fix their problems/ He says they want to have everything laid out for them.
5. Their helper is on holiday and they could not cope with taking care of the child and cleaning the house.
6. (i) They do not return used towels and drop them on the changing room floor.
(ii) They leave weights on the floor or attached to bars.
(iii) The toilets are left in a mess.
7. (i) F
9. (i) they're intelligent
(ii) they can get by with minimal effort
10. They don't put that free time to constructive use.