3. He ran several restaurants with his two brothers.
4. Sam’s most famous creation is the Hawaiian pizza. He got the idea when he decided to see what tinned pineapple would taste like on pizza.
5. It was named after the brand of tinned pineapples he used..
6. Yes, the Hawaiian became so popular at Sam’s restaurant that he and his brothers decided to add it to the menu.
7. (i) NG
9. Various answers are possible.
No because serving pizza at a funeral would be disrespectful./ Yes, because Sam loved pizza, and became famous through one of his recipes./It is unclear. The statement “it is not known whether pizzas will be served at the wake” seems to be a joke.