1. Bosnia/ Bosnia and Herzegovina
2. Zero One was the code name his father used during the war; Arijan adopted the name to honour his father.
3. He wants to be seen as a human, not belonging to one ethnic background or another, as this is what led to war.
4. After Yugoslavia fell apart, the separate countries declared independence, but the city of Sarajevo was very ethnically diverse, and did not agree with the plan, which led to war.
6. (i) NG (ii) T (iii) F (iv) T
8. Guests how intense the wartime simulation is, and say staying there, and talking to people about their experiences is a more effective way to learn about what happened than reading textbooks.
9. The owner wears a helmet and a flak jacket to meet guests; the limited electricity runs on car battery; guests sleep on a sponge mattress on the floor covered with military blankets; you can hear exploding bombs all night; plastic sheets cover the windows instead of glass; guests spend time in a makeshift bunker (any 3)
10. They start to appreciate their own life more, including things they may have taken for granted like water, comfort, a bed to sleep in etc.