2. Cheng not only flew around the world, but did so in the first ever home-made plane from Hong Kong.
4. He had to alter his flight path because of difficult weather conditions including chilly winds, snow and typhoons.
5. (i) F
6. He recorded his thoughts about the trip to keep himself focused and keep track of his accomplishments.
7. the 3,800km trip across the Pacific Ocean; sitting in a plane that he built
8. Because what started as a personal project became a collaboration between lots of people and several organisations.
9. Cathay Pacific, Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company, St Paul's Convent School, Van's Aircraft Incorporated, Hong Kong Youth Aviation Academy (any 3)