1. Think tanks are groups of people who give advice and ideas on (government) policies.
3. property price affordability/ public housing waiting times/ vehicle density/ public transport complaints/ transport affordability (any 3)
4. The government needs to improve housing, transport and family to improve people’s overall well-being.
5. The economic growth was noticed mostly in sectors that do not affect the average Hongkonger.
6. If people are happy and healthy, they will be more willing and able to work hard and ensure Hong Kong remains an important global city.
7. (i) income disparity (ii) imbalance (iii) real estate (iv) finance (v) contribute
8. (i) T (ii) NG) (iii) T
9. To give examples of countries with a more equally distributed GDP growth (1) and to provide solutions to improving Hong Kong’s Well-Being Index (1).