1. i) Pupils from state schools are less likely to be accepted to better-ranked universities than those from private schools.
ii) Black university applicants receive far fewer offers from top universities than white applicants.
3. i) T
4. Ending inequality in the way university applicants are .
6. That racism is still a problem in 21st-century Britain.
8. Students with a non-white sounding name are less likely to be accepted into university.
9. Anonymous applications make it harder to identify and recruit students from disadvantaged backgrounds./Hiding a name might not be enough to "neutralise" an application as other details could reveal likely a candidate's likely ethnic or religious background.