2. He sent a Facebook message to the only foreigner working for the North Korean government to discuss the possibility of making a documentary.
3. issues often criticised by Western media, such as human rights abuses
4. something that cannot be discussed and changed by the people involved
5. i) He had to be accompanied by a guide at all times.
ii ) If they were asked to stop shooting, they had to.
6. That everything they filmed being taken away from them.
7. i) T
9. i) He would believe everything they say/the propaganda.
ii) North Korean propaganda works very well/ is very effective/ sophisticated/ humans can easily believe propaganda.