Jonny Inventor hosts a weekly podcast on the world’s greatest inventions.
1. The mainland government
2. has never happened/ has been done before
4. steel plants /burning coal for heat and power generation/ cars (motor vehicles) (any two)
This student, whose Facebook post has received close to 10,000 likes, went back to MCS the next day to thank the guard
There's no need to worry about the upcoming HKDSE history exam, because two tutors are on hand to provide top tips for earning high grades.
1. Hello Kitty
2. A job that you think is perfect/that you want more than any other.
3. (i) malodorous
How are you today? Full of the joys of spring, or are you feeling a bit down in the dumps? These two expressions mean the exact opposite of each other. Listen to find out what each mean.
How are you today? Full of the joys of spring, or are you feeling a bit down in the dumps? These two expressions mean the exact opposite of each other.
1. public cinemas and theatre
2. 3 days
3. Thobes, the traditional long, white robe worn by Saudi men.
5. (i) F
Cantonese is notoriously difficult to learn, that’s mostly down to mastering tones. But if learners adopt the “Chantoneasy Method”, those tone troubles might be a thing of the past.
1. involved2. Find out what the greatest cyber threats to a company are, and what is being done to deal with them.3. (i) F
(iii) NG4. A