Here are your answers!
JUST READ IT Answers: New planned MTR rules to relax stance on swearing and filming on your mobile [December 6, 2017]
1. Any 3 of the following: (i) Filming with mobile phones is not allowed. (ii) Passengers are not allowed to swear on trains. (iii) Eating and drinking are not allowed on trains. (iv) Carrying big pieces of luggage on trains is not allowed.
HIGHER REACHES ANSWERS: Hong Kong – a food paradise? It’s time for a reality check [December 5, 2017]
1. overrated 2. local tourism and (lifestyle) journalism 3. European traders and businessmen 4. (i) F (ii) T (iii) NG
JUST READ IT Answers: Most HK primary students carry overweight school bags, survey finds [November 29, 2017]
1. (i) conducted (ii) primary (iii) overweight 2. 30 kg 3. (i) NG (ii) F (iii ) NG
HIGHER REACHES ANSWERS: Lovely grub, say Hong Kong’s insect eaters: delicious, nutritious and good for the planet [November 28, 2017]
1. The restaurant serves insects as food for their customers. 2. Hong Kong 3. D 4. Insects provide a good source of protein, fibre, good fats and minerals for humans. 5. i) T
JUST READ IT Answers: Get away from the tourist traps of Lamma and Cheung Chau and explore the best of Hong Kong’s hidden outlying islands [November 22, 2017]
1. Hong Kong 2. Lantau, Cheung Chau and Lamma Island 3. When you want to get away from the crowds. 4. (i) T (ii) F (iii) NG 5. (i) unobstructed
1. (i) maritime (ii) documented (iii) significantly 2. (i) They become pink when they exert energy. (ii) They have blood vessels just below their skin.
We pored through the report from the examination authority and have come up with tips for all four papers.
1. many 2. the textile industry 3. (i) they worked in the textile industry (ii) they bought property 4. traditional shops selling Shanghai noodles, dumplings and other locally-made snacks
1. C 2. to create graffiti on subways