by Raymond Li
SCMP, page A1 and A4 November 20, 2009
1. ...newspaper failed to reach some subscribers yesterday, stoking speculation the US president had...
-starting, feeding -
2. ...the US president had once again fallen foul of government censors
...management had expected the interview could run foul of the censors
- conflict with-
3. Oberservers were baffled over why the article...
- frustrated, blocked -
4. The apparent censorship
- supposed -
5. the subject of unprecedented censorship that underscored the [..] media environment
- underlined, highlighted, emphasized, pointed to -