1. professional athletes/sports stars
2. (i) catchphrase
3. China has set a goal of being an AI leader by 2030 but is suffering from an acute shortage of experienced AI talent.
5. Artificial intelligence is the science of making computers "think"./Artificial intelligence is a way of making computers behave more like humans.
6. AI industry salaries in the US used to be higher than in China. / AI industry salaries in China used to be lower than those in the US.
7. Positions that offer career growth and development./Jobs at companies that are ready to invest in the long term. /Positions at companies doing exciting research./Jobs that offer good quality of life.