If you're a bit of an Instagram fiend, hopefully you'll have read our story on places to take great shots (and last year's story on our top 10 IG spots). If you dream of upping your IG game even more, read on, because we've got an Olympus PEN E-PL8 camera with two lenses up for grabs.
Here are your guidelines:
- Like the Young Post Instagram account.
- Go to one of the nine locations listed in our cover story and post on Instagram the best photo you take there (mention in the caption which location you went to, or make sure it's geotagged).
- Be creative! Your photos will be judged on how creative they are, so make it your own and surprise us!
- Make sure you set your Instagram account to "public" or we won't be able to view your entries
- Tag us with @youngposthk and hashtag your photos #YPIG9
- You can enter as many times as you want, so hit all nine locations if you want to to increase your chances of winning!
- Closing date for entries is Sunday, May 28.
Terms & Conditions
The photo must be taken by you
The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.