A biographical drama about the life of A. A. Milne, the man behind Winnie the Pooh (chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff), his beloved son Christopher Robin and the world they created that we all know and love.
This story addresses post-traumatic stress syndrome and how it affected Milne, who was haunted daily by flashbacks to his time on the Western Front in 1916. It also dweetly highlights his relationship with his eight-year-old son, who is suddenly thrusted into fame when he becomes the inspiration for his father's most famous and enduring work.
- The promotion closes at noon on Sunday, March 4, 2018.
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families.
- Tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets can’t be swapped for cash.
- All participants will be registered as users of yp.scmp.com and details will be sent via email.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.