We have some seriously exciting news for Camila Cabello fans who've been hoping she'll bring her Latin beats and sassy vocals to Hong Kong!
Young Post and Sony Music HK want to send one Camilizer (and their guardian) to LONDON this summer to attend the Never Be The Same Tour. This lucky pair will get return flights to London, a three-day, two-night stay at a hotel, as well as a pair of tickets to her June 12 concert at O2 Academy Brixton!
But that's not all.
The winner of this amazing prize will also get to meet Camila Cabello in person!
Okay, once you've calmed back down, make sure you read the requirements, and terms and conditions below:
- At least one of the two attendees must be over 18
- So if our winner is under 18 years old, he/she must take a parent/relative/a friend who is 18 or older to be their companion on the trip and to the concert.
- If the companion is NOT a parent, the winner's parents must sign a parental consent form to be provided, to acknowledge and give their permission for our winner to go on this trip with adult supervision from their 18+ companion.
- The winner and their companion must have HKID and a passport that allows a visa-free entry to Britain/have a visa that allows the passport-holder to enter Britain.
- NOTE: Young Post and Sony Music HK will not be providing a visa to the winner if the winner holds a passport that doesn't allow visa-free entry to Britain.
How to enter:
- Like and follow Young Post and Sony Music HK on Facebook and Instagram
- Upload to your Instagram account a two-part video slideshow. (Here's an example of what a video slideshow would look like.) Young Post and Sony Music HK, Camila's record label, will select the lucky winner.
- Slide one: One minute of your best all-singing, all-dancing performance to Camila Cabello's Havana. We're looking to be blown away by the person deserving of this amazing prize, so pull out all the stops and dazzle us with your talent. Important rule: NO lip-syncing. (If you need a little help from Camila singing on a track in the background, that's fine!)
- Slide two: Your personal message to Camila Cabello of what you would like to say to her if you met her.
- NOTE: Your personal message to Camila must be in English, and you must set your Instagram account to public. If it's on private, we won't be able to see it!
- Upload the same two videos from your Instagram slideshow to this YP x Sony Music HK Camila Cabello competition Google Drive. Because here's the cool thing: no matter who wins, Sony Music HK will edit together a video of all your performances and messages and show it to Camila!
- Format the name of your files like this: Your full name - @IGusername - performance/message. So it will look something like this: "Full name - @fullname - performance", or "Full name - @fullname - message".
- If you're not a secondary school student from Hong Kong, both your Instagram slideshow and the files you upload to the Google Drive will be instantly disqualified, and will not be included in the video message video shown to Camila.
- NOTE: The videos you submit will not only be used to be edited into one video for Camila, Young Post and Sony Music HK reserve the right to use this edited video on our social media platforms.
- DEADLINE: 11.59pm on Wednesday, May 2
Good luck, Camilizers!
Details of the prize:
- Round-trip flight tickets to London: departing Hong Kong on Monday, June 11, and departing from London on Wednesday, June 13
- A 3D2N stay at a London hotel. (The winner and their companion will be sharing one room.)
- A pair of concert tickets to Camila Cabello's Never Be The Same Tour performance at O2 Academy Brixton, London.
- A pair of meet-and-greet passes to meet Camila Cabello in person.
Terms & Conditions
- The contest is only open to secondary school students in Hong Kong.
- The competition is not open to South China Morning Post staff or their families, or Sony Music Hong Kong staff or their families.
- Tickets can't be swapped for cash.
- Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entred in to.